10 Fun Outing Ideas for Winter Break
December 18, 2016Posted by pamela |
Winter Break is almost here! While you'll probably spend plenty of time with family and friends for Christmas, you'll also need to keep the little ones occupied, and there are plenty of fun things to do in and around Marin with the kids during their time off! Check out our list of 10 fun family activities and outings, both indoor and outdoor, for winter break.
- Head up to the mountains to ski or play in the snow.
- Visit a Bay Area museum for hands-on holiday fun.
- Skate at Marin on Ice or another local ice rink.
- Take a wonderful waterfall hike with the family.
- Explore downtown San Francisco for festive holiday diplays and fun.
- Ring in 2017 at a family-friendly New Year's Eve celebration.
- Get dazzled at one of Marin's lighted holiday houses.
- Experience San Francisco Ballet's classic Nutcracker.
- Go under SF Bay at Aquarium of the Bay at Pier 39.
- Celebrate Hanukkah at a menorah lighting or other fun family event.
If you're looking for more things to do, make sure you check out our calendar listings for plenty of family fun events.