Celebrate Spring with these Fun Family Outings
March 19, 2017Posted by pamela |
Spring officially begins tomorrow, Monday, March 20! Daylight saving time is here, the weather is getting warmer, wildflowers are in bloom, and there are plenty of fun things for families to do. Here are some of our favorite springtime family events and outings in Marin and the San Francisco Bay Area. What's your family's favorite spring event?
- See the cherry trees in bloom at the Japanese Tea Garden in Golden Gate Park.
- Experience spring on the farm at Slide Ranch's Spring Fling on April 29.
- Have a blast at the Pixie Park Spring Fair on Sunday, May 7.
- Experience an old-fashioned Kid's Cowpoke Carnival on April 8.
- Enjoy spring at the San Francisco Zoo at Big Bunny's Spring Fling, April 15 and 16.
- Take a sensational spring wildflower hike in Marin.
- Tour a real working farm in Marin or Sonoma.
- Celebrate historic Petaluma with a parade and more at Butter and Egg Days, April 29.
- Explore Marin's open space on a spring Nature for Kids hike with Marin Parks.
- Take a family adventure sail on San Francisco Bay with Call of the Sea, starting April 8.